Howdy from Uruguay

Hola, How is everyone doing this week? Last week went by so fast. I went on divisions with the zone leader and the district leader in one week it was really fun. When I was with Elder Heilpern we thought we were going to get attacked by a dog but then it hit the end of the chain. I was so scared my heart was pounding so fast. Afterwards I looked at him and said we were about to have a race not between us and the dog but between me and you. It was really funny I’m pretty sure that I could have out run him. This last week has had all different temperatures. Tuesday was really hot and humid, Wednesday was a little bit colder but not bad same thing on Thursday, but Friday was the coldest day in Uruguay out of all the winter. It was so cold. I had my thermal garments and a sweater and my big coat and it was still pretty cold. I love my sleeping bag it is amazing. That is cool that Utah is dong so good in football and that Dad’s golf team is doing so good. This week we had 7 investigators in church but that family we are teaching didn’t come. We are going to have a baptism on the 20th of September. We have our first sector conference this week and one of the members of the area presidency is coming it will be a lot of fun. We have a busy week coming up this week it will be a lot of fun. My shoes are great I haven’t gotten any blisters yet. I hope everything with your neighbors works out alright. If not have Taylor calls his friends and they could try to relive the glory days. Tell Taylor congratulations on getting his hunters safety that is just 7 more duck dad and I will get to kill in 2 years. I hope everything goes great this week and you all have a lot of fun. I’m doing great down here in Tacuarembó it is a lot of fun. Thanks for all the love and support from everyone. Chao Elder Tate