Changes

Hola a todos,
How is everyone doing? This week just like everyweek went by extrimely fast. I did divisions with the zone leaders in salto and the any week that you have divisions goes by really fast. Well we got changes today and i am leaving Bella Union. Elder Arnett is staying with a another really young Elder. But you are all going to freak when i tell you what is happening with me……….I am going to be a Zone Leader in PaysandĂș with Elder Oswald. It is going to be so much fun. I never thought that we would be comps but it is going to happen. I found out today and when i heard what was going to happen i thought they were lying to me but it is for real. I can´t wait to be his comp, we are going to have so much fun leading the troops in p-dĂș. I have loved the time that i have spent here in Bella Union. I am going to miss the area, the members, and our investigators. we have this investigator that we just gave a baptismal date the other day that was a pretty cool story. We have been teaching him for like a month and a half or more and he was progressing great, he would go to church every week and was keeping all the commitments but he wanted to know everything about the church before he got baptized. So we had taught him almost all the lessons except tithing and he still said that he wanted to know a lot more. So we went to visit him and taught him tithing and after we got done we told him that we had taught him all the things he needed to know to get baptized and he said he would pray about it. Well he is getting baptized on Saturday but that is great for Elder Arnett and his new comp get them started off on the right foot.I am kind of bummed that i won´t be with Elder Arnett for another change but they say in the mission that if you are with your son for two changes it is because he didn´t learn everything that he needed to. So i guess he learned everything. He is a great Elder and is going to be a future leader here in the mission.That is so funny that Ali and Taylor hiked Mt. Olympus . Elyse and i are going to hike it and beat there time. Because you all know how i am everything is a competition. I love you all thanks for all the support and everything that you do for me. Work hard and keep having fun. I love you all until next week.
Elder Tate