Hola mi Familia

Hello everyone,
How was your week? I had a good week here, it went by really fast I can’t believe that it is already December. Time is really going by fast. This change is pretty much over, this week we have interviews, the next week we have our sector conference, and then the week after that we have changes. This change is going to be one week short because they are sending the Elders home early so they can be home for Christmas. I haven’t decided if I want to leave this area or stay here. I would like to stay but I think that I’m going to leave. One of us is going to leave either Elder McClellan or me. Can you believe that we will talk this month in a couple weeks is all. Is it alright if we do a 3 way call with Elyse so that I can talk to her also? All the Elders that come to our house think that it is funny because on the Calendar that Jodi made for me on the last day of every month it tells me how many days I have left to serve, and I have 565 days left today. We had 2 baptisms this week Antonela and Diego. They are cousins and most of there family is members but they weren’t. They both are 10 years old. We played soccer last Wednesday with all the youth in our ward it was a lot of fun. I’m not that good but I can help the team. We had 6 people in church this yesterday. It was really good because it was raining. It is really funny here because if it is raining the whole city shuts down. Not the whole city but most of it. Everyday that it rains the people make torta fritas o sea scones. They are really good but they are lacking honey butter. I haven’t received any packages yet but I think that they won’t get here until the end of the month. Congratulations Aaron you are done with school I bet that feels nice. Now when you work you are going to actually receive a pay check. I hope that it is a baby boy!Everything is going great here the weather is hot and humid and I’m not the biggest fan of humidity. I’m becoming a Latin I use axe body spray. I love you all and I’m so grateful for all the love and support that you all give to me. Keep working hard and having fun it is the trick to being happy. The scripture of the week is 2Timothey 4 verse 7 if we can all say that at the end of our live we lived a great life. I love you all. Choa Elder Tate