I love the Guay

Hola Familia,

How is everyone doing? I can’t believe that it is already to the 6 month mark. Time has really gone by fast. So I bet you are a ready to hear the news. I am leaving this area. I am going to miss it so much. I love the people here in this ward and all of the people that I have had the chance to work with. I am pretty nervous and excited to go. I will be with Elder Torres. Yep that is right I will be with a Latino. So I guess that I will learn the language a lot better. I am really excited to that. I will have to speak Spanish all day. With Elder Hansen and Elder McClellan we didn’t speak a lot of Spanish together only when we were talking to others that didn’t speak English. But I am going to Mercedes that is the department I will be serving in the area called Dolores. I have mixed feelings about leaving but I am excited for a change. My comp is going the offices so they are taking out both of us and Elder Gardner is going to train a new missionary here. I think this area is the best area to train I LOVE THIS AREA. About the phone call I don’t know exactly what is going to happen. I will email you on Monday or I will call you but I probably will email. I am 5 hours in front of you so do you want me to call in the morning in Utah or the afternoon? I can probably do either. I am way excited to hear you all. Dad it sounds like you are going to have a busy life for the next few years. That is so cool that you are the Bishop you will do such a good job. I bet the food thing is going to change a lot. That will be so funny to come home and for my “Homecoming” have you up there on the stand with me. I hope that I get as much food from the members in my new area as it did here. We ate everyday almost with members. I will have to learn how to cook if we don’t eat a lot with the members. The food here is really bland it doesn’t have a lot of flavor at all. But I eat what there is. Oh I have to tell you I ate carpincho. It is a huge Guinea pig I tasted really good. I have a request the next package that someone sends could you send some of that camp dry stuff that makes things waterproof again, because the other day it rained and got soaked, if you could sent it that would be awesome.I can’t wait to talk to you all this coming week I love you all. Thanks for all the support and love.

Chao

Elder Taylor Tate