HO HO HO

Hello Everyone, It was so good to talk to you all on Christmas, i loved it. I didn´t get the e-mail that Alison sent of the snow so try to send it again so i can see it next week. I am so jealous that it is snowing in Utah. I love the snow and there is no such thing here. It was a different having Christmas in hot weather. I just doesn´t feel the same, but it was fun. The people here celebrate Christmas at midnight on the 24th. That is the night that all the family gets together and they have a fiesta and there are a lot of fireworks. Well not a lot compared to the U.S. on the 4th of July but for the Guay it was a lot or so the people said. Elder Torres y I got up at midnight to watch the fireworks and eat some ice cream and lamb it was really good. But the best was to talk to everyone on Christmas. I couldn´t believe Zoe she sounded so big. It was really fun to talk with everyone. I had a question for Jodi but i forgot to ask her. The clippers that i have work really good but they are so loud i think something is wrong with them. If you could just ask her what might be the problem. Yes i did get the letter you wrote in the Christmas conference. Thanks so much i´m going to send a picture of that conference. The rest of the week went good. We had 2 people in church which wasn´t the best but we will get some more this next week. It has been so hot and they say that it is just going to get worse in January. But then it is going to be winter here in the Gauy without snow. But it will be good to have a little bit of cold weather. Yes Carlitos counts as a baptism of the missionaries because the family was inactive and then the missionaries came by and not knowing that they were members and they reactivated the family and baptized the little boy. It was actually a really cool story. The little boy is so smart i wish i had a memory like his. Good luck moving all that stuff today i hope that everything goes smoothly. So how is it not being the relief society president? A lot less stress. When is dad going to go hunting again? I can´t wait to go. I miss guns and hunting. Everything is going great here, i hope that everyone had an enjoyable Christmas. I love you all and i am so grateful for all that you do for me. You are always in my prayers. Les amo mucho y tengan un buen ano nuevo. Chao Elder Tate