Pictures!

I love getting pictures from Taylor! The first picture is of Taylor and his new companion at a baptism of a little boy named Carlitos. The second picture is of Taylor and his new companion Elder Torres. The third picture looks like changes for Taylor. I believe he is on a bus with Elder Pierce heading down to his new area. He looks kind of tired. Santa, Mrs. Claus and the elf is Taylor's Mission President, Presidente Petersen, his wife and son. It was the Mission Christmas party. The last picture is Taylor's favorite family in T-bo. There names are Victor and Miriam Sosa. Miriam always had Taylor and his companion over every Thursday for lunch. Taylor has told me many times how much he loves that family. Elder Tate is doing awesome. It was so good to hear his voice. I loved it. He loves the work he is doing and his testimony and example is a continual strength to me. Love ya Tay!