Howdy

Hola familia,
How are you doing? This week has gone by so fast. First of all the President Peterson wants the Zone Leaders to do divisions for 2 to 3 days and so I was with Elder Pierce for 3 days it was so much fun and I learned a lot. Elder Pierce is like a brother we get along so well and work really hard together I had so much fun. This week I will be going to Montevideo and doing divisions with the Assistants. They picked some missionaries and doing divisions for a week and they called me the other day and now I will be comps with Elder Roxas for a week. It will be a lot of fun. I did divisions with him for my very first time in T-bó he was my ZL. So this week is going to fly also. Tell dad to bear and grin it. That is what he used to tell me when I was younger. Do you think that he is getting them because of the Mountain Dew? If so drink water. That is awesome that he got a muzzleloader for Christmas. That will be so much fun when I get home. That is awesome that you had 31 people at the temple. Are you going to go to the open house of the Draper Temple? That is a sweet Temple. Our area is going really well. We didn´t have all the people in the church this week but they are still doing great. We had a baptism last Saturday. Eduardo Pajes it was sweet because it was a part member family and now it is the whole family. The baptism was sweet there were a lot of people and we had a couple of investigators too. The weather is still HOT, we have to sleep with a fan on and it is still HOT. It reminds me of Lake Powell in August. But hopefully in a month or so it will start to cool down.Dad that is awesome that you are going to Arizona to a Tournament. Is it a huge one? That would have been so much fun. The spiritual thought of the week. You will have to use the Spanish Book of Mormon that Taylor has. In the Guía o sea the topical guide in Spanish under Sacrifice there is a quote by Joseph Smith that is Awesome! Read it and then tell me what you think next week. Taylor can translate it.I love you all. Thanks for all the love and support it means a lot to me. Oh Mom I got the card from Grandma but there wasn´t any money and I haven´t got any others. Tengan una buena semana.
Chao Elder Taylor Tate