It is hot!

Hola familia,

¿Cómo andan? Todo bien aquí. Changes are this coming week so next week i will be writing on Tuesday. Everything is going great here in the Guay the only thing is it was the hottest week so far. I was sweating so bad. We would go into a house and it felt like i walked into an oven. My arms were sweating i could feel the sweat running down my back but there isn´t anything better than these experiences. Oh we also fasted on Saturday and i was more thirsty than i have ever been in my life. More than during wrestling season when your trying to loose weight. It was horrible that night it was so hot and i just tossed and turned all night. But i made it that is what matters. We had 5 people in the chruch and we will have a baptism this weekend. I hope that all goes well. Things are going good with Elder Torres now. It has been a humbling thing because i have had to step back and realize that not everyone is like me, he has his strengths and i have mine and i have learned a lot from him. But i also have learned some things that i will do different when i am the senor comp. He used to try to boss me around but we got everything figured out. That is cool that those kids are going on their missions i am excited to find out were Ryan is going. That is cool that Taylor has a new car. I hope that the radio doesn´t get stolen out of this one. I can´t believe that Zoe is almost 2 years old that is so crazy. She is becoming a big girl. I won´t even recognize her when i get home and there will be one more. Be thankful for the snow i miss it! Hey mom i thought of some things that you could send me for my b-day. Peanut Butter, some socks brown, gray, and some ankle socks, and maybe some shoe goo. I don´t need the shoe goo right now but i think in a couple months i will be needing it. My hush puppies need a little shoe goo. I love you all and i hope that you are all doing great. Alison only has a couple more months of school. That is so cool, i can´t wait until i can say i only have a couple months left. Thanks for all the love and support. Scripture of the week. Alma 37:44
Chao Elder Tate