No Changes

Hola familia,

¿Cómo andan? Everything is going great here in Dolores. We had a good week this last week it flew by. We had our sector conference in pysandú on Wednesday so we had to travel which was fun. We almost missed the bus Wednesday morning but we made it. What happened is we had to go and sleep with other missionaries at their house and they forgot to set the alarm and we woke up 9 minutes before the bus left, we got dressed and ran the whole way and we got there 2 minutes before it left. I didn´t have my tie on or my belt but i had them with me. It was so funny. Then we had an activity with the ward on Friday night it was pretty fun. But then we had a baptism on Saturday. Jesus and Axel got baptized. I sent some pictures of them. It was really cool the story about Jesus. We found him knocking doors and he listened but was really shy and didn´t say much and when we got there the next visit he had read all the folleto and understood everything, but he didn´t really want to go to church because he didn´t have the custom of going but we invited him and on Sunday he showed up and 3 weeks later he was baptized. We didn´t think he would go to church or anything but he just came and now we are teaching the rest of the family. Incredible! So we got changes and we both are staying here one more change. That is ok with me i love this area the members are helping us a ton and the people are so nice. It will be a lot better this change. I get along with Elder Torres now, we got everything worked out and we are good friends. Elder Torres is the district leader so i will be doing a lot of divisions this change and that makes the time go by a lot faster. This change is going to fly. Happy Birthday Mom! I can´t believe that you are 50 years old. Just think you are ½ of the age of grandpa Kirk. How is he doing by the way? What are you going to do on your birthday? I can´t believe that it is already February that is so crazy. The time just keeps going by faster and faster. I only have one more January on my mission. I called Elder Oswald the other day and he is doing great. His sister should have had her baby by today. We were talking about how he will have a nephew when he gets back and i said the i will have a nephew too. Jodi it is going to be a BOY! I hope that wrestling is going great. How has the team done this year? Any regions champs? I love wrestling i miss it a lot. Our mission is recieving 40 more missionaries within the next 6 months. We have 150 now and we will have 190 so there are a lot of missionaries coming to this mission. I love you all thanks for all the support and love. You are always in my prayers i love you. Have a great week.

Elder Tate