Hello

Hola Familia,
¿Cómo están? Espero que estén disfrutando el frío porque yo estoy sudando como un cerdo. That is so cool that you got to go down to Tucson I wish I would have been able to go. This last week has gone by so fast I don´t even know what happened. First of all I went to Montevideo to do divisions with Elder Roxas he is such a stud. It is a different type of mission in Montevideo everything is going way to fast. In T- and here in Dolores it is so slow and calm but down there it was a lot different. It seemed like we did 50 contacts in the street everyday but only got to talk to like 10 of them long to share a part of the gospel. But I had a great time. They live in the offices and they live in a lot better conditions than everyone else. They have A/C which was amazing. It is the little things that we take advantage of and forget how lucky we are. Then I got back on Friday and we had our interviews with the president and my interview was awesome. I talk a lot about Elder Pierce but he is from Sandy, Utah. He has been on his mission exactly 1 year longer than I have. So he goes home this summer. I am going to send a package home with him when he goes home. So you will probably meet him this summer that comes. I haven´t really used the gold bold powder at all. I´m not chaffing or anything, I am really grateful for that. Yes I have been putting on the sun screen but only on my face. I don´t know if it does anything but I use it. I don´t really have to worry about the rain for a will, it hasn´t rained in Dolores for a little over a year. They are in a drought here and it is so bad the some of the cows and horses that live out in the fields are starting to die. The area is going really good. We had 6 people in the church and all of them have baptismal dates. It really is a great area. I hope all the people that have date follow through with everything. Just because they have dates doesn´t mean that they are already baptized. I think that I am doing pretty well on supplies but you could send a bottle of solution or 2. One bottle lasts about 2 months and I have 2 left so there isn´t a big rush or anything. I saw the pictures of the snow and I miss it. Did all of the come in one storm or was there snow already. Thanks for everything that you do I really appreciate everything. Oh by the way Zoe is so cute. I like her hair like that a lot. Espero que ustedes tengan una buena semana y trabajen duro y sean felices. Yo amo la misión yo he aprendido mucho en los últimos 7 meses de mi vida.
Les amo.Elder Tate