July 16th 2008

Hola mi Familia. I can't believe that the water has gone up that much at Lake Powell that is amazing. I hope you had a fun time down there. Everything is going great here at the MTC. We haven't gone to the temple for the last two weeks because it is closed for cleaning and today our district had the assignment to clean. I have never cleaned so many lockers before it was fun though. I have a favor to ask I know why the ties at that store at South Towne Mall are so cheap it is because they are cheap ties. 3 of them are starting to fall apart. I'm going to ship home a pair of my pants they came unstiched in one of the legs i'll send them home this week or next. If the tie matches Brown or Black it will work thanks. > > Answers Yeah you can send that notebook I could use it. I already have my suit hanger. You take you dork dot off the night you get here. There were 18 Elders going to the Dominican Republic but they were the only ones in our mission. Our teaching went well last week we teach lesson two tonight on the plan of salvation but next week we have to teach in spanish and from then on out that is the only language we will teach in. I have got letters from Aaron and Jodi, Liz has sent me two dear elders, and i got one from Brother Garcia I think that is all. The perfect push-ups are great i love them i do 160 push-ups every other night. I'm glad that everything is going great back at home i'm having a lot of fun. I can't believe that it has already been 4 weeks wow! I saw the new missionaries coming in today and it seemed like it was just yesterday that i was being dropped off. I met 4 missionaries going to the Osorno Chile misson they are all excited. I love you all and can't wait to here back from you. Have a good week I love you all.