July 8th Letter

Hey how is the family doing? I'm so jealous you got to go to the concert. The Spanish is going great i haven't said a prayer in English since the 19th of June we learned how to pray and bear our testimonies in Spanish the first day we had class. It sounds like you had a fun experience with the cops i bet that was fun. Yes we do get to nap on Sunday it is only for a half hour though. I never did find my laundry bag but that's OK i have a new one. We have 10 elders in our district and 8 of us are going to Uruguay and the other two are going to the Dominican Republic to the Antivillos mission. They lived in Chile with the Jones I met them when we were down there. The other two missionaries in our room Elder Hughes from Boise Idaho and Elder Cone from Washington they are pretty funny we have a lot of fun. We go to the temple ever Wednesday in the morning. Our service assignment is to clean one of the residence halls. It isn't to bad. I think we get to watch them (fireworks) but we aren't going down there I'm not sure though. I have got all the packages so far thanks for sending them. I'm not sure what kind of memory card it is but I'll send that information in the letter to Elyse so just ask her in a couple of days. Has Ali and Taylor moved in yet? You need to send me a picture of my room when they do and a picture of there new car. I miss you all but I'm doing great i have really enjoyed the MTC so far. It is nice to know that everything is going good at home so i don't worry to much. I love you guys and hope you are all doing great. Tell dad thanks for the letter and I will kill more ducks than he will when i get back. Can't wait to hear from you again I'll write you next week. Elder Taylor Tate