July 23rd 2008

So i just wrote a long e-mail and it just disappeared. So I don't have much time but I'll try to get everything back in. The MTC is going great and the Spanish is coming along well. Two days out of the last week i only spoke Spanish no English it was really hard but it helped a lot. We have to teach tonight in Spanish I'll tell you how that goes in the next letter. I have seen Elder Wadsworth and Sister Shulte here they are both doing really good. I got the two packages that you sent thanks. The sweater fits me great. My companion is doing great we get along really good. I'm glad he isn't like Aaron's first companion. You need to go golfing with dad so he has someone to go with. He would really enjoy it. You could send gloves and a scarf if you want i don't know if I'll need it right when i get there because it will almost be Spring. Yeah you could send me that Uruguay shirt if you want i would like that. Sounds like you were pretty lucky with the storm that sounds like it was pretty fun. Tell Alison i didn't get to read her e-mail but i will next week and I'll write her. We had a great devotional last night Gene R. Cook spoke it was awesome. I don't have much more time sorry it was rushed but I love you all and I'm doing great don't worry about me. keep on having fun. Mom, please fix my pants for me the pant leg came unhemmed. Thank you i love you all. Thanks for all the lave and support that you have given me I'll talk to you next week. Adios.