July 8th ***2nd Letter

Sorry about last week I typed dad's email in wrong so I forwarded it again today, I didn't just send you a one line email. That was what I forgot to send in the original email so i just hurried and sent it that wasn't the main one. Things are going good here at the MTC the food is good but I think after a while I will get sick of it. They have enough of a variety that you can usually get something that is good. The laundry is going fine i never did find my original laundry bag. All the elders in my room are going to Uruguay there are 8 of us going down there. Yes I met Elder Todd it isn't Hunter though it is Landon, Todd Hunter is his younger brother. Our service assignment is to clean one of the residence halls it is ok sometimes the toilets are really gross but it isn't to bad. I Think i have received everything that you have sent. I'll usually get the packages around 5 o'clock. I have to tell you about Sunday. First i finished the Book of Mormon second I said the sacrament prayer in Spanish third i bore my testimony in Spanish and last i was made district leader. So i have to pick up every ones mail and go to a couple extra meetings on Sunday. I was pretty excited. I love going to the referral center i got to talk to another lady that wants the missionaries to come and teach her i hope the missionary work in the field will be that easy. I have to teach the 1st lesson in Spanish tomorrow we will see how that goes. The language is coming along i study hard and try to speak it as much as i can so i speak good Spanglish. sorry about last week it wont happen again. I love you all hope you had a fun time at Lake Powell I'm doing great don't worry I'll write you next week talk to ya then Goodbye. Elder Taylor Tate