July 30th Letter

How is eveyone doing? Things are going great here at the MTC. I have seen Elder Klc multiple times we have the same lunch. It is fun to talk to him i haven't seen him for along time he seems to be doing really good. The lesson last week went really good it is really amazing that we can teach a lesson in spanish in only 5 weeks we are really blessed with the gift of tonges. I got another hair cut today this was my second one. They don't let us cut our own hair here at the MTC but we can in the mission field. They leave it to long on the top though. I guess it is okay. There were 10 Elders in our district and two of them went to the DR and the rest of us are going to Uruguay. It will be really fun I'm really excited. The language is coming along really well. I can understand almost everything that our teachers say and can usually respond in spanish but they don't talk as fast as they will down in Uruguay. I think I'll be able to speak a little when i get down there. Yes it is true that i run 3 miles probably 4 times a week it feels good after I'm done. So Dad I only weigh 203 on the scale here at the MTC so i have actually lost 5-6 pounds. I also do 160 push-ups evey other day and 300 sit-ups on the days that I don't do push-ups. All the packages I have got have been really good. I share with all the Elders in my district so they are thankful also. That is cool that everyone is a granola now. Make sure you call Alison a granola everytime she wears her keens. They are really comfortable. I hope you have a lot of fun down in Las Vegas and it isn't to hot. Make sure Zoe can still say Tay Tay. I love you all so much and keep up the good work. I miss you but i love being here on the mission it has really strenghtened my testimony of the church. I know that I am doing the right thing. Talk to ya next week I love you all. Yo les amo. Elder Tate