First Picture of Elder Tate in Uruguay!!!


Taylor arrived in Uruguay on Tuesday and this is the first picture we have gotten. Because of the hurricane that was happening near Florida two of his flights were delayed about an hour so instead of getting to Uruguay at 9:20 in the morning he didn't get there until a little after 11:00. Taylor was able to call during his layovers. It was so great to hear his voice! He told Carolee that on the way up to the MTC the bus they were on about got in a wreck. A lady didn't see the bus and she came within inches of hitting them. The power of prayer!! The first time I talked to him he recited the first vision to me in Spanish. It was so cool, he didn't hesitate at all and to me it sounded amazing. I just loved to hear his voice! He was very excited to go experience life out of the United States and to begin the work that he has prepared to do. We won't get another letter until Monday (his P-Day). I know that he is doing awesome and that he is enjoying life. I am so proud at his accomplishments already. I love ya Tay!!