Last P-day in the MTC

We got our flight plans last saturday and we leave the MTC at 8:00 am on monday I'm so excited but nervous at the same time. It really is unreal that the time has gone by this fast. I can't believe that the first part of my mission is over it is so crazy. We fly American Airlines all the way to Uruguay. We leave SLC at 11:50 and we fly to Dallas Ft Worth flight number 1784. Then we leave Dallas at 5:30 and fly to Miami flight number 1046. Then we leave Miami at 11:15 and fly all night to Uruguay flight number 989 we arrive in Uruguay at 9:05. We are all really excited to go. I think i'm ok with contact solution they last me over two months and i have 5 of them so i'll be ok for a while. I can buy a calling card here at the MTC they are really cheap. we get a 40% of anything in the store so i'm alright. I'll look for Ryan's friend there are like 250-350 new missionaries each week so i probably wont see him but i'll look for him. Some things that you could send me before i go are Q-tips and some more of those placker things the dental floss i'm almost out and i love those things. So i'll probably call at like 10:00 or a little later. I don't know how everything will work out but it will be around that time. I don't know if Elyse wants me to call her on her cell phone or what so maybe write me a letter today so i know the plans. If you send me anything send it no later than Thursday unless you do the sameday MTC thing at the UPS store. You could do that in Friday. everything is going great here at the MTC. I hope you all have a great week and i can't wait to talk to you all on Monday talk to ya then. Adios Elder Taylor Tate.