What an amazing individual

I want to express my appreciation to Taylor and the wonderful individual he is. He has such a strong testimony of the gospel and it is so neat to watch that testimony continue to grow while he is serving the Lord. I have no doubt that he will put his all into his mission and that he will be very successful in whatever comes his way. I love that attribute of Taylor, no matter what he will find a way to get something done with 100% effort. He is such a hard worker. It is no surprise at how wonderful he has already done in the MTC. He is working so hard to learn the language the best he can and he is studying hard. I know that those elders that he serves with look to him as an example because of the kind of person he is. The people in Uruguay better watch out, they are going to have one heck of a missionary coming. They are so lucky! He is the greatest blessing in my life! I love ya Tay.