Only one more p-day after this

Hola mi familia. It sounds like you had a fun time in Las Vegas. Thanks for the Italian Crock-Pot Chicken it was so good. I took it into the cafeteria and heated it up for dinner the night I got it, it was so good. The weeks go by so fast here at the MTC if they go by this fast in Uruguay my whole mission will fly by. I think the scripture you could put on my plaque would be D&C 90:10 I think it is the one about everyone will hear the fulness of the gospel in there own language. If you could fill my prescriptions that would be nice. We don't have our travel plans yet but we should get them tomorrow or Friday. We are all excited. I think I'm fine with all my supplies so I don't need anything. The journal writing is fine. I write a least 4 times a week. I don't write every night because they would all sound the same. As Taylor Poore would say "same crap different day" but its not crap. I would write I got up and got ready, ate food went to class, ate more food, went to class again, ant even more food, and more class. It is going good though. It is crazy to think that in two weeks from right now I will probably be in Uruguay and i wont be speaking English. That is weird. The language is coming along fine. I can understand almost everything that our teachers say and I can speak it pretty good also. But not nearly good enough. I forgot to tell you Elder Fullmer is in my zone. His name is Zac Fullmer. I don't know exactly how he is related to Larry but he is. I love learning Spanish it really is a lot of fun. sometimes the days are really long and you do the same things everyday so they can get boring sometimes. But I really do love it here. I love you all and I'll talk to you in less than two weeks. Keep on working hard it will all pay off in the end. Adios.