First Letter from Uruguay

Hey how is everyone doing? Everything is going great down here it is amazing. I love it. Ok so i am going to tell you about what happened this week. We arrived here and it was a really nice day. We got our bags and went out and met some missionaries and President Peterson and his wife they are really nice and yes they are both tall. We went back to the house and had lunch it was really good. We went to the temple and i did it in spanish it was really cool. Then we had dinner and went to bed. The next day we had to do this physical type thing we had to do it in order to get our visas. Then we met our companions. My companion is Elder Hansen from alpine Utah. He is awesome. This is his last change here. That night we took a bus to Tacuarembó that is where i am serving. The people are really nice. We have a lady named Miriam Sosa that does our laundry and is really a nice lady. So I had my first baptism yesterday. Noelia Mariana Olivera Abdo she is 13 years old it was amazing. She chose me to baptize her it was amazing. My first baptism was before my first week it was such an amazing experience. My Spanish is OK i can understand a little but i can say a lot. The people are amazed with my Spanish. The food down here is really good we eat with the members almost everyday they are really nice to the Elders. I had to give like a 3 minute talk in church yesterday. I just said who i was were i was from and bore my testimony. I went really good. I love it down here it is really a lot of fun. I don´t know if i answered all the questions but i´ll make sure i get them next week. I really enjoyed talking with all of you it was really fun. No it didn´t make me home sick. Oh Happy Birthday Dad i can´t believe that you are 50 years old. I love you all and have a good day. Chao