Congrats Aaron y Jodi

Hey family,
That is amazing that i am an uncle again. Congratulations Aaron and Jodi that is so cool the Tate name goes on!!! To bad he wasn´t born on the 18th because that was my year mark!!! It is amazing that time has gone by so fast. I really can´t believe it that i will have a little nephew that is a year old when i get home that i haven´t ever seen. That is really cool about the stake presidency they are all great men. So President Metcalf will release me that will be cool.This last week was really cool. We had a conference with Elder Bowen, the president of the area sur America sur. It was unreal it helped me so much as a missionary. He talked about who we are. The work is going really well here in Bella Union. Yesterday we had 7 people in church it was awesome. I hope that all of them will be able to get baptized in a couple of weeks. Elder Arnett and i have a lot in common. We have the same personality, sense of humor, we both love sports, we listen to the same music, he hunts i don´t know we just get along great. We are really close friends.I got the package that you sent me with Elder Pierce´s dad. It was cool because i just happened to be in Salto on divisions and i remembered that Elder Pierce was in Salto visiting with his dad and i called him because he bought a cell phone and they came and delivered the package. It was great i loved everything in it besides one thing……….the scarf. You all know that i am not going to wear that. It looks so gay when the missionaries wear them. I always make fun of them and say somos misioneros de la Iglesia de Jesucristo with a lisp. Other than that it was great. I am going to send some pics of some food i ate and my new comp. I love you all you are the best, i will keep Cole in my prayers. Keep up the great work and have a lot of fun. I love you all chao.
Elder Tate

p.s. i don´t care where we going hunt next year i think it would be fun to hunt elk where we go with Mark but i don´t care where we go to hunt deer. Where ever we are going to kill something.