Another week from the Guay

Hola mi familia,

How are you all doing this week? Did you like conference? I thought it was so good. I thought the talks were short though. Did you hear the talk by Elder Aidukaitis? That is what our zone conference was like for two and a half hours. I loved President Monson´s talks. So my new compainion is Elder McClellan. He is from southern California. He has been on his mission for one year. His year mark is this Friday. This is his first time being senior comp. We get along really well. We were able to teach some lessons this week with a couple of our investigators. We teach really well with each other. It is fun because now i teach a little bit more with Elder McClellan than i did with Elder Hansen. My spanish is coming along really well. I think by the time i get to call you for Christmas i will be able to speak really good. I talked with Elder Oswald the other week he is doing great. He got transfered to Rivera, so i will see him in a couple of weeks at the zone conference. The zones from Artigas, Rivera, and Tacaurembó all get together for zone conference. We had a baptism last Saturday between the sessions of conference. Daniel was baptized by Elder Hansen it was a great experience. Elder Hansen´s parents were there and i got to meet them. They are great people. I got the package you sent with them thank you. We had a couple of investigators in conference and the said they loved it. Everything is going great here. That stinks that you couldn´t go duck hunting. I think it is funny that Dad brings Taylor and Jess so he can kill 14 more ducks. Do you think Dad will get another dog? I think he should. That is awesome that Aaron is almost graduated from school. I hope he gets the job in Las Vegas or Utah. How is Ali and Taylor doing? The weather is getting hot here. It is crazy to think it is getting cold in Utah. I have heard that it gets up to 50 degrees celcius here. I´m going to sweat to death. I hope Dad´s team does well this week. I love you all thanks for all the support and love. Work hard and have fun. Tengan una buena semana. Les Amo muchisimo.

Chao Elder Tate