Go Utes

Hola Everyone,
How are you doing? All is GREAT here in the Guay. I’m glad you all liked the pictures they are pretty fun. I’m going to start sending pictures over email a lot more now that I have the cords. That is pretty funny that we killed chickens last week it was one of those experiences that I will never forget. My comp did ok with it. He killed them and gutted them but he had to talk himself into doing it. It was pretty hard I had to pull as hard as I could to kill it. I think if I were to do it again I would do it like we do with the ducks and just hold the head and spin them that way. It wasn’t the lady that we built a chicken coop for. We helped a man named Miguel Florres he is the secretary in the ward. Last Wednesday he brought over some of the chicken for us to try. It was really good but not all of it was meat some of it was the stomach it was a little different but not bad. I wouldn’t choose to eat it again but if I had to I would do it. I can’t believe how fast this change is going. We are already into the fourth week crazy. Just in case I forget to tell you the last p-day of the change in on Tuesday so if you don’t get an email don’t worry it will come on Tuesday. Olga got baptized yesterday it was awesome. I love having baptisms but usually they are really stressful. Because our ward mission leader doesn’t like to do a whole lot. So it all falls on us. But it was really good. We are going to baptize Felicio (Olga’s husband) this next week it will be great. That is so cool that Donald has seats in it. But not cool at all that you haven’t had a real successful hunt yet. Remember the day after thanksgiving was the best day last year so the ducks should come in pretty soon. Or maybe it is just because I’m not there; I must be the lucky one. That is so cool that Brad can go pro. That is awesome. Is he going to play in the tournaments close to Utah or what? Dad is so lucky he always gets to go do things because of his Job. He got to go back east and do that military thing and he gets to golf at one of the nicest courses in Utah. What a Job he just plays all day. How is the wrestling team going to be this year? You have to have at least one state champ a year Mike and I started the pattern. It is getting pretty hot here. Before it rains it gets really humid and I sweat like none other I’m going to be soaked in sweat all summer long. I don’t have sun screen but they let us wear the straw hats so I’m going to buy one. My arms are as dark as they have ever been and my stomach and back are as white as they have ever been. I have the worst tan line. Some things you could send for Christmas would be maybe a new tie or something because all those ties we bought at that store in South Towne mall are pretty cheap, or a tie buddy one of those things that keep you tie from blowing in the wind. Oh one thing I do need is a new white tie. Because mine turned yellow it wasn’t supposed to get wet. Everything is going great here keep having fun and working hard. Thanks for all you do for me I love you all. Chao su Elder Elder Tate