Howdy

Howdy Everyone,
How is everyone doing? Everything is going really well here in T-bo. I can’t believe that it is already November. Time really is flying by. What did you all do for Halloween? Down here they call it día de las Brujas (day of the witches) but they don’t really do anything for it. It was kind of stupid all they do here in T-bo is go to dances which aren’t the most wholesome and they drink mate (ma tay). But everyone drinks mate here it is ridiculous. It looks like grass and all they do is put it in a cup and they have a thermal of hot water and they fill the cup and drink the water through a bombilla (the straw thing that doesn’t let the llerba get through). I’m glad I grew up in the U.S. because we actually have things to do. But the missionary work is going great. We didn’t have a baptism this week because Felicio couldn’t get off of work. But other than that everything is going great. We had 4 investigators in church and we are having a lot of fun. We are working hard and it is paying off. The weather is getting a little hot but not way bad. It is defiantly short sleeve shirt weather but some days it is a little chilly. It cools off at night a lot I have to use the blankets still. Elder Hansen told me that in the summer it is so hot at night that you have a fan on you always and still in the morning your sheets and everything is still soaked. Last summer in Artigas it was 50 degrees Celsius which is like 120 degrees Fahrenheit. You think Las Vegas is hot. Las Vegas is dry heat here it is humid. Hopefully I don’t go there for the summer. I think that I’ll stay here with Elder McClellan for one more change. But who knows. Changes are next week so P-day is on Tuesday so I will be e-mailing then. I hope everything is going great back home. We taught a lesson to a guy yesterday and he was asking where we were from and I said I was from lago salado and he had a picture of salt lake and I saw the mountains and I miss the mountains. There is no such thing as a mountain here in the Guay. Keep up the good work I love you all. I hope you are having a fun time together. Chao. Elder Tate