I love pictures!!!

I love how Taylor can now e-mail pictures to us. Monday's are great as it is because of the e-mails but when I see that he sent pictures the day becomes even better! I love seeing him, he always looks so good. The first picture is of the baptism he had this past Saturday of Silvia and her daughter Milagros. The second picture is of Taylor and my cousin (from my mom's side) Skyler Oswald. I was really excited to finally see a picture of them together. I still can't believe that they are in the same mission. That is awesome. Then the last picture is of Taylor and an elder named Elder Peirce that he was doing divisions with that day. They are eating dinner at a really nice restaurant in T-bo called the Carols Gardel Hotel. I'm glad to see that Taylor is still able to drink my favorite drink coke zero. Good on ya! Taylor is doing absolutely awesome. He is such an example to me and I am so thankful to him. I love ya Tay!