GO UTES

Hola mi familia,¿Cómo andan?
Everything is going great here in Uruguay. Right now I’m in Montevideo. I have to sign a couple of papers for my Carne de Salud, so that I can become legal. It has been really hot here but right now it is a little chilly. But yes I have been a sweaty Elder, but it isn’t just me all the Elders sweat bad. I think it is really funny because I’m becoming Latin a little. I have a thing of Axe spray deodorant and I use it sometimes, not as much as the Latinos use it. We had a good week this last week. We had a sweet family in church yesterday. We found them last Monday mas o menos and they came to church it was awesome. It is a mom and a grandma and two twins that are 11 years old. It was sweet. Also we had a baptism last Saturday. We baptized a girl named Mikaela. It was a good week. We have some good investigators that are progressing right now. Did you like the pics I sent last week? We were eating at the Carlos Gardel Hotel. It is probably the nicest place to eat in t-bo. It is so good. What happened was I was on divisions with Elder Pierce and our lunch appointment fell through so we decided to go there it was worth it. I had some grilled chicken that was so good. Don’t worry I don’t eat there every week, like once every two months or so. We don’t eat a ton of bread here but defiantly more than we eat in the States. There is bread for every meal but it isn’t like American bread it is more like a cracker thing, they are pretty good. We are going to paint a members house this Thursday morning. Pretty fun huh. We usually try to do service like once a week or so but most weeks we don’t ever have anything to do. The other services that I have done are building a chicken coop and cut weeds. I can’t wait to see real grass again. In front of the houses here all it is is weeds and they use a weed whacker to cut them. They mow their lawn with a weed whacker. It is a talent that they have. That is cool that Aaron and Jodi are going to move up this week. Are they excited? That will be really good for Elyse to have someone in the house with her. I hope that Zoe is ready for the winter. I can’t wait to get my letter next week to see who won the Big Football Game. Go Utes. You have to tell me who wins the high school championships also. I love you all and I’m so grateful for all the love and support that you give me thank you. I always pray for you and I LOVE THE GUAY. Thanks for all you do. Chao su Elder Elder Tate