Howdy

Hola, Mi Familia
¿Cómo Están? I hope that everything is going great. This last week went by really fast. We had Sector Conference on Tuesday and it was really good. I saw Elder Oswald it was so fun to see him and talk to him. He has lost a lot of weight. I guess that is what the Guay does to you. I think it is because we don’t eat dinner. We eat breakfast and a huge lunch and then for dinner we have a little snack. I have lost a good amount of weight also. I think I’m almost down to wrestling weight. But don’t worry I eat a ton. I don’t know how I’m loosing weight. Every Thursday we eat with Manuela and she feeds us more food than I have ever eaten EVEY WEEK. I feel like I’m going to vomit after. We had two baptisms this last Saturday, a mom Silvia and her daughter Milagros. It was really awesome to see there conversion. At first they didn’t want anything to do with the church and Silvia was smoking. We were about to drop them but we got them to come to church one time just to see what it was like. They came and it just happened to be the day we had our Stake Conference and we heard a talk by President Erying and Elder Scott. After that we had a baptism and they went to that also and from that day on the wanted to get baptized. It was so awesome.I’m staying here for at least one more change, with Elder McClellan. I am really excited because our area is going really good. Elder McClellan and I get along really good. We have some things in common he played sports in high school. He played Soccer and Volleyball. So I will be here in T- at least one more change. It is kind of fun the week before changes I get a little nervous because you don’t know what is going to happen. But we find out Monday night what is going to happen.Everything is going great down here the weather is HOT. I’m going to be one sweaty elder this summer. I miss the snow and mountains. Other than that I LOVE IT HERE. My Spanish is getting really good. I can communicate enough that I can say anything I just have to describe it and then they usually understand. But I understand almost all of it. I hope you all are having fun and enjoying life. I love you all. Elder Tate