I wish it would snow here!

Hey family,
How is everything? Everything is going great here in T-bo. Maria Rosano was baptized last Saturday. I have to tell you what happened. Hermano Sosa is our ward mission leader and he was going to fill up the font for us at 4 o’clock because the service was at 5 30. Elder McClellan and I were walking back to change into our suits and we see Hermano Sosa and he told us the there wasn’t gas to run the Califon so we weren’t going to have the baptism. But there was gas the whole time he just couldn’t figure out how to turn it on. So we went and turned it on and had the baptism an hour and a half late. It went well it was just a joke trying to get everything done. Yesterday some drunk guy was yelling at us and telling us to go back to our own country it was really funny. The weather here is getting hot. It has rained really hard here yesterday and today but I love preaching in the rain. I liked the package you sent next week I’m going to try to send some pictures. That is awesome that Aaron got a job in Utah, and they are going to be living with Elyse. She will love that. That stinks that Dad and Taylor can’t ever go duck hunting. It is because I’m not there. Is there still a little leak in Donald? Be safe and have a lot of fun on Thursday. What gun is Taylor using? He can use mine if he doesn’t have one. Our investigators are doing ok. We didn’t have a lot in church it was a huge bummer but they will come this next week. My Spanish has gotten a lot better in the last couple of weeks because I talk a lot more and understand almost all of it. I don’t understand every word but I can understand the concepts. I love speaking Spanish. I hope you can go see Elder Hansen’s homecoming. I sent my picture card home with him. Tell him thanks for all he did for me and for his great example. Have a great week and remember I love you all. Elder Tate