It is hot here

Howdy everyone,
I have to tell you what Elder McClellan and I did this morning. We killed chickens with a member in the ward and plucked off the feathers and gutted them and everything. It was a different experience but it was so much fun. The worst part about doing it is when we broke the chicken’s neck. All we did was grab the feet and the head and start to pull and the neck would pop and then all the sudden you would feel the head separate from the neck. It felt pretty gross. I guess that it was the closest thing that I will do to hunting since it is that season. I think the charger for robo-duck was in my desk. I don’t know where it would be know. We had a couple of investigators in church this last week. It was kind of hard because we had Stake Conference and it was in the Stake Center so it was a little farther for the people to walk. But after the conference we had a baptism. I baptized Diana Pereira. It went a lot better than the one a week ago. Our area is doing really well it is a lot of fun. The people tell me that I’m becoming a Lamanite. I already am really dark and it isn’t even summer yet. I have the worst tan line it is so funny to look at myself in the mirror. The weather here is getting hot. It is defiantly short sleeve weather. I have to tell you a story. Last Friday we were out clapping houses and we saw this old man sitting in front of his house and we thought lets go talk to him. So we went over there and started up the conversation. He didn’t want anything to do with us and was telling us to leave and so we were just going to ask for a reference to see if he knew anyone that we could stop by and visit. But he tried to just get up and walk away from us. But anyway he started to get up and he just timbered and fell over and his glasses flew off I thought for sure he was hurt. I asked podemos ayudarle and then he started yelling at us and wouldn’t let us help I felt so bad I hope he didn’t break anything. That is so cool that you met Elder Hansen. He was the biggest stud. I think he might have talked me up a little bit. But we had a lot of fun together. I do have some people ask if I am from Chile. I don’t think I talk that good but it is coming along really well.How are the Rams doing in football this year? What is Utah ranked? Or are they ranked? Everything is going really well down here in the Guay. Keep up the good work back home I’m so grateful for everything you do for me. Have fun and work hard it is the trick to life. I love you all. Tengan un buen día chao Elder Tate
P.S. I hope you like the pictures. Also I have heard that it you are going to send a package use the flat rate boxes because they usually never get opens but the others do.